Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

10.11.2018

My Blog Has Moved!

Hi! I have moved my blog, "A Journey Thru Pictures," to a new domain with the new name of "The Roasted Goose"! Please come over and visit at my new website, theroastedgoose.com. I am still writing and sharing the same types of blog posts on "The Roasted Goose," and would love for you to follow me there! I do hope to take some of my old blog posts from "A Journey Thru Pictures" over to the new website, but it will take some time. My new website is still being fine-tuned with the details and aesthetics, so please bear with me through those phases, but I do hope to see you there!  -Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!