Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

10.07.2012

The Recent Times

This post is about life in the more recent past. This past August, Jason and I drove to Missouri for his sister's wedding.

Jason did a superb job at ushering.

 

He also looked quite dashing that day, too!

 

The lovely bride and groom, Jessica and Dylan.


Later in August and September, I took advantage of some great vegetable prices and got semi-large quantities and canned some stuff. I was quite tickled with my accomplishments!

It was a variety of salsa recipes that Jason wanted to try out, as well as some tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.


Something that Jason has done a lot more of then I have is rock climbing. Particularly at night.


Sadly, my camera doesn't take very good night pictures, plus the battery always dies quickly, so I don't have very many good photos for you.

 

This is one of his friends, Elyse, who was belaying him and at this particular time was trying to keep him from falling. At the same time, she was trying to not get pulled up the mountain due to the massive weight difference between her and the guy on the other end of the rope.



Hopefully next time, I will have better photos and maybe some from the day climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!