Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

11.23.2012

Also While In Virginia...

I took some other photos while I was there for my shower. Mostly of people. Little people.


This was right before Miriam was getting ready to take her little people, Susannah and Sylvia, home after the shower.

Aunt Katie spending quality time with our niece, Morgan.


Trying to get a picture of myself with niece, Rachel.


Bobby.
And one last stop at my sister Peewee's house right at bedtime got a photo of these two boys.


Sam.

2 comments:

  1. Sam was so chub-faced in this picture! He's looking a little thin for now, I guess from being sick, though he didn't really quit eating. You got some really good pictures! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!