Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

6.25.2018

Recognizing Father's Day

I am very late in this Father's Day post, but better late than never, right?

Happy Father's Day to this man, Little Pumpkin's best friend and favorite person.
Even though you said didn't know what to do with a baby,

and were unsure about the whole parenting thing,

you have figured it out exceptionally well!

Thanks for fully participating in caring for, and raising, our Little Pumpkin!

And, thanks for loving she and I so unconditionally!

Thanks for whole-heartedly including her on our adventures,

and helping her to enjoy them.

Thanks for thinking of fun things for you and Pumpkin to do together,

and wanting her to share in your fun, too.

I'm glad you have a little buddy to share your love of Star Wars,

and to play Legos on the floor.

Pumpkin and I both love you and want to say,

Happy Father's Day and thanks for being such a good Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!