Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

9.14.2012

My Blogging Intent

      Why am I starting a blog? First of all, to share all the photos of my travels with my dear siblings. Secondly, I don't like how Facebook has become and do not wish to share my photos that way. So I have decided to give blogging a try. In a perfect world, I would go back and start with the photos from when I first started traveling and gallivanting about, or "sowing my wild oats" as some would call it. (Which I recently found out that not everyone, namely my fiance, knows what that means.) That way my photos would be in chronological order. But, since I don't live in a perfect world  yet, I am going to try to start my photo posts from this year. And hopefully, I will be able to sporadically add my older photos in, thus not being in any kind of timeline. Which is sad. Unless someone can tell me another way to put them in chronological order.

       I am still figuring this whole thing out of how to edit and compose and customize a blog. Also how to get my pictures into the right size so that they don't take up the entire computer screen and then some. So it will probably be a slow process, but if you want to see my photos, I hope you will bear with me. One more thing, if you have any suggestions from the viewers perspective, please let me know. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog! I like it and I hope you do, too. (Do I get a prize for being the first commenter?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogging! I would say welcome to the blog world, but you've been in it a while as a reader and commenter, so you're just getting in deeper!

    One thing you must do, is post lots of wedding pictures!!! It's a good thing you've got this blog going in time to put those on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog, Lucy. You're smart and brave and doing a great job at it!! I will probably keep up with you better this way, since I miss so many things on facebook by not getting on often. Can hardly wait for all your posts, esp. the wedding! Your Oz pics are just so beautiful! Does the ocean never wash away the farms and villages close to it? It's so pretty, maybe it's just worth the rebuild once in awhile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gail puffenbarger10/7/12, 8:40 PM

    The g is me!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!