Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

9.14.2012

The First Try...The First of the Year

I rang in the New Year at this little, tiny coastal town called Merimbula, which is located on the South-East Coast of Australia.



I got myself out of bed at 11:45pm to watch the firework display. My only regret that night is not calling Jason, my fiance, after midnight. Because if I had, I would've been talking to someone who was living in a different year. 


      Yup, with the ocean just 150 metres from my door, Merimbula was the perfect place to be for the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!