Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

1.26.2013

A Wedding Reception Thru the Eyes of A Child

All of the following photos are courtesy of photographer Esther U. She did an amazing job and I can't thank her enough! I would highly recommend her photography services to anyone!

Sam: "Is it time to eat yet?"
"Well, I'm gonna get a cookie anyway and charge the masses with my sword!"

Bobby: "Uncle Luke, can this get any more boring?"

Rachel: "I have made an appearance. Can I please go home now?"

Hannah: "Ooooh! Look at all the pretty things!"

Paul: "Now can we eat?"

Sam: "Yes! Finally!"

Marie: "Cupcakes for everyone!!!"

Sam: "This is my third cupcake, Mom. I don't know if I can finish it."

"I guess I'll give it a go."

"Hey everybody! Check out my sweet mustache after eating all those cupcakes!"

Paul: "I guess we have to entertain ourselves today."

Bobby: "Uncle Luke, can I play with your phone?"

Sam: "Mom, he won't let me watch."

Marie: "What color of crayon should I use?"
 Sylvia: "Maybe if I hide under the table, people will leave me alone."

Susannah: "I just want to go home."

"I'm tired of parties and vacations."

Morgan: "Hmm. I wonder if any of these people have given thought to seeing a psychologist. They could definitely use a thorough evaluation to determine the root of their need for socialization."
 
Bobby: "What makes you think I ate another cupcake?"

 Sam: "The sugar from those cupcakes is wearing off. Guess I'll have to eat this bag of marshmallows."

Sylvia: "Okey. It is time to pack up and go home. I'm done here."


3 comments:

  1. What CUTE GREAT pics of all the kids! Esther really has the eye for photography. Did she do the captions or did you? They're awesome :) -- Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I loved the pictures and the captions. I agree. We need to get her to do more pictures whenever we need a photographer! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get copies?!? These are so good, and I hardly ever get good ones of my boys; they must always be stubborn or goofy for my camera! Gail

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!