Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

1.26.2013

Our Wedding Reception - Dec. 29 Part II

(Click here for Part I)
 



Grandma, Rachel, Morgan, Uncle Rodney, and Aunt Peggy
Nancy, myself, and Jason
Robin and Morgan
Aunt Hilda
Jason and Uncle Rodney
Jason, myself, and Aunt Hilda
Dad, Ronnie, and Linden
Jul
Jason and I and Aunt Eva and Uncle Bob
Rachel and Morgan
Bobby and Uncle Bob
Sarah
Sharing a cupcake with Marie.
Uncle Bob, Jason, and I
Ryan and Stacey and Jason and I
Dad, Wes, and Grandma
Ryan and his youngest son.
Daniel, Miriam, and Sylvia
Ryan, Stacey, and June


The End.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics! :) Can't wait to see more :) -- Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mama and baby ( Rachel and Morgan)!! Esther really does great! Gail

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!