Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

3.17.2013

My Bountiful Basket

In the $15 basket, I got 1 head each of lettuce, cauliflower, and broccoli, 3 large bunches of asparagus, 6 bananas, 2 grapefruit, 2 mangoes, 4 tangelos, 2 lemons, 6 apples, and 3 onions.
For an additional amount (I can't remember how much) I also got the Thai veggie pack. It had 1 coconut head, green onions, a head of bok choy, mushrooms, cilantro, 2 massive carrots, 1 purple onion, 1 garlic bulb, ginger root, several key limes, a bunch of basil, a bunch of dried little red pepper things, and two other things which I have no idea what they are.

So I have figured out the key limes, but can anyone tell me what the other two items are? The celery-looking stalks someone said might be lemon grass. The other thing.....I have no idea.
If you have any ideas or recommendations, please let me know! I'm not sure what to do with these things!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think that big white "carrot" is some kind of radish? It looks exactly like the tillage radishes. Peewee

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!