Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

12.08.2013

Tassie's East Coast...

Picking up where I left off in my first post on Tasmania, please keep in mind that Linden was on this trip to see as much agriculture as possible. Thus this first photo.

Cows. A road trip is not complete without stopping to look at some Jersey cows.
Starting our nature hike to a waterfall and swimming hole. (Edit 11/01/18: Our hike was to Halls Falls near Pyengana off the Tasman Highway (A3) on the way to St. Helens.)

The view along the way.

Relaxing a bit to catch our breath; it was a bit of a hike!

 Linden

 More falls along the way.

Jul and Linden got some great photos on this trip!


Yours truly, Lucy.

Everywhere we went, Jul was fascinated with the ferns.
I don't think we ever made it all the way to the falls and swimming hole. If we did, we didn't get a photo of it.

Making sandwiches for lunch after the hike.

And we're back to taking photos of farm life again.

Finally, we got to the actual east coast of Tasmania. (If you look at a road map, there are not very many roads along the northeastern coast.)

(Edit 11/01/18: I don't remember exactly where all along the coast that we stopped at, but I do know that we followed the Tasman Highway (A3) all the way from St. Helens to Hobart.)

The Tasmanian Sea was beautiful.

The most beautiful thing were these seashells sitting on top of wind-blown peaks of sand. This photo doesn't do it justice.

I think Jul and I both dipped our feet in the sea, but I think it was a little on the cool side.

It really was a beautiful coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!