Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

12.25.2012

Our Christmas Festivities

Our Christmas tree in all of it's glory.
(More correctly known as "A Charlie Brown Christmas Tree.")

On the eve of Christmas Eve, we just couldn't help ourselves and opened one of our stocking stuffers: The very last package of Tim Tams from our
New Zealand trip in May.

Then, on Christmas Eve, my husband decided he wanted to make chocolate chip cookies.

They were delicious, as always!


Finally, on Christmas, we opened the rest of our stocking. We had a box of chocolates from Perr Bear Chocolates...

And there was a poem in the stocking with directions to a grill stashed out in the garage!

 Our Christmas Feast for the day (and many days to come!)


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so good! The next time you go to New Zealand, please bring a box of those Tim Tams back for me. I didn't get any the last time because of my diet restrictions while I was pregnant. Next time, I'm going to eat one no matter what diet I'm on!

    Also, what is inside your croissants (or rolls)? It looks like there's a little green in the cracks. Depending on what it is, I might want to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, those rolls are called "Butterhorns" and the green stuff was cilantro in some and oregano and garlic in others. We were experimenting (I don't recommend the cilantro.) Also, you should let Jul know about the Tim Tams. She is on a high lookout for a place to get them.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!