Photo Disclaimer

All photos on "A Journey Thru Pictures" blog are property of the author. Please refrain from copying photos without permission. -Thank you.

12.19.2012

Our Wedding Trip - Day 4

   Day 4 - Thursday - the new day for our wedding! We weren't getting married until 3pm, so we decided to enjoy some of the extra-curricular activities that the resort offered. First we got ourselves signed up for the morning snorkeling trip. While waiting for that time to roll around, I decided to take a spin on water-skis out on the ocean! It was the perfect morning for it!

Unfortunately, people are not allowed to ride in the boat, so Jason had to stay on the beach.
I thought the rope was to short, but they wouldn't give me a longer one. It was still a lot of fun, though!

Later, we went snorkeling. Jason didn't think it was worthy of taking our underwater camera for that trip, but I did get some photos of the resort from the water.




After our snorkeling expedition, it was time for us to begin the preparations for our wedding. This photo was right before Jason went to meet the preacher, which meant I had 10 minutes to change and have myself ready to go with Chantelle.

Because there are a lot of wedding photos, I will end this post and fill the next one with just pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Water skiing on the ocean! Wow-whee! You are accomplished! Did Jason ski too? I'm so glad you got to do so many things. This all seems too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments: thoughts, constructive criticism, response, etc. Thanks for sharing with me!